Life in the city can make you feel alive and full of energy. Everywhere you look, the world is hustling and bustling all around you. What’s not to love about it? Well, your skin might not be as in love with urban life as you are. Air pollution can contribute to premature ageing by accelerating the development of wrinkles and age spots pollution to skin damage are just getting started in helping us all understand, pollutants are known to pass easily through the skin and they have quite an impact. These pollution agents activate multiple pathways of inflammation which can lead to redness and sunspots. Their recent research determined that exposure of the skin to pollutants can also lead to ageing and allergic skin conditions like atopic dermatitis (a surface-level rash caused by irritants), eczema, psoriasis, acne, and even skin cancer.
Your skin plays a vital role in protecting your body, so it’s important to take steps to promote skin health. Caring for your skin doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming, and can quickly become second nature, like brushing your teeth.
You can keep your skin looking and feeling great by guarding against a slew of skin woes, from chapped skin to premature ageing to skin care. “We’re talking about things that happen over decades,” says dermatologist Samantha Conrad, MD, in practice at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
That’s why it is important to develop healthy skin habits —and it’s never too late to start. Here are five skin protection tips you can incorporate into your routine right away. Well, we can do lots of things in order to stay young and look young but one main thing that we can’t do is that to protect your skin from Pollution and Sun. If you want to maintain your skin health and want to look young than it is better to curb the harmful skin radicals and keep them bay.
Some of the useful and healthy tips to protect your skin from Sun and Pollution:
- Keep the Skin Clean: The most important thing is that try to keep your face clean by using cleansing milk that will remove dirt and will keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Try to drink a lot of water.
- Omega -3 boosts up the protection of the skin.
- Try to apply sunscreen before going to the sun.
- Try to consume Vitamin C and Vitamin E. (Vitamin C is found various citrus fruits which will keep skin fleshy and Vitamin E will help in protecting the cell membranes from devastation and are usually found in wheat germ oil, mustard, spinach etc.)
- Try to use warm water and scrub and wash your face after coming home.
- Always try to keep your skin moisturized before going to sleep.
Whenever you are tired or feel your face needs a bit of cleansing, just reach out for your pack of vikky’s Facial Wipes. They clean and rejuvenate your skin leaving it moisturised with an enchanting fragrance are Hygienic, Rose, Chamomile, Lemon, Lavender. The convenient wipes come in handy anytime you want to refresh yourself.
Look fresh as a flower, just wipe!
Vikky’s strive to bring quality products and to provide the manufacturers with a better platform to promote quality products through a strong network in an efficient manner. Our mission is to radiate happiness in our customers’ daily life with a range of Eco-Friendly products.